Restart My Engine!

The year 2010 doesnt really seem to go my way. Well, not everything but somehow I feel that its worse than 2009.

And so the starting of being a pure science student. It's not as hard nor as easy as you think. At least its something challenging for me to cope with some subjects like SEJARAH. Especially now its all in subjective. D:

Sports day is coming and I thought of running 1500m but I wasnt chosen! Sad. :( Well, congrats to HonWye for beating all the blue house members in 1500m. I ended up getting fourth place. :(
Gahh. Nevermind. I shall continue my daily jogging to train for my patriotic run. :D

Today was really a tiring day. I feel half dead now. Had PE in the morning, then ran 1500m for tryouts, and then had basketball training after that. PLUS, I did not have enough sleep last night. Crap. And houseworks seriously bugs me. GAHH. Im dead.


How nice if I had a time machine that can travel to the past. Then my life would be perfect.

0 comments: