Losing My Mind

Alright. I know. I cant get what I want. After more than 10 times, this must come to an end.
I believe that its karma, its the bad things I did and God is repaying me with them. Fair enough. Im not gonna be the Ian I used to be.

1. Im not gonna laugh out loud anymore cause my voice sucks.
2. Im not gonna bully any girls anymore
3. Im removing my tummy.
4. I wont be that talkative anymore.
5. Im not gonna say anything lame anymore.
6. Im not gonna try to be funny in class anymore.
7. Im too dark. This year shall be my last year of basketball.
8. Yes, I know im 'yong sui'. You wont see my pictures anymore.

9. Lesser dota time.
10. Its the last one. After i fail this, Im not gonna try anymore.
11. I wont be mean to anyone anymore.
12. I will try to not show my temper anymore.
13. Yes, im a pervert. I wont be it anymore.
14. I wont 'HAHA' or 'LOL' anymore.
15. I wont do any bad things anymore.

I know all these sounds emo but Im so gonna do it. I cant stand myself anymore. I want to change. Bare with the 'new' Ian. Im so gonna look different.

Okay, i screwed things up. I still want the old me. But theres still a little change. I've crossed out some things that im not gonna change.

0 comments: