I Dont Know What To Say

Ok. I know that I was being really stupid. I didnt want to change myself. I love being myself and I should be proud of myself. But still, im gonna change SOME things. Don't worry, you'll still get the same old Ian here. :)

Ahh. Form 4 is really getting hard. Basically every subject is giving me a headache. Homeworks are piling up too. Everything is worse than I thought and I want my form 3 life! D:

Let me rate the subjects from 1-10. (1 = least headache , 10 = most headache)

Biology: 6
Chemistry: 10
Physics: 4
BM: 5
English: 4
Math: 2
Add Math: 4-5
Sejarah: 9
Moral: 3

Ahh. 2 deadly subjects. And my add math is starting to get headaches. Really wasnt what I expected. D:



I just wanted to be the first one
to miss you everyday
by texting you at 12am everyday.
How naive of me.
Sorry.

0 comments: